- A collaboration between the Sensors Group and the Istituto Superiore di Sanità shows that porphyrins coated QMB array can detect malaria infection in a murine model. In the experiment the total total volatile compounds released my mice was measured. Paper available on Science Direct: Sensors and Actuators B (2017) 245, 341-351
- A new paper reports the first results of the collaboration between the Botswana-University of Pennsylvania Partnership and the Sensors Group.Journal of infection, /10.1016/j.jinf.2016.12.006
available at: www.elsevierhealth.com/journals/jinf
- Chemical Reviews paper “Porphyrinoids for Chemical Sensor Applications” is now available on the Chemical Reviews website
- Sensors group is partner of the Project “PhasmaFOOD: Portable photonic miniaturised smart system for on-the-spot food quality sensing”. The project will receive funds from the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. The local responsible for this project is Eugenio Martinelli.
- Corrado Di Natale will give an invited talk at the next SENSO 2016 conference “Advanced Sciences and Technologies for IoT”. The conference will be held in Gardanne, France, 16-18 November 2016.
- Eugenio Martinelli is the 2016 recipient of the Eurosensors Fellow Award. The Eurosensors Fellow Award, sponsored by Siemens, is a mid-career award assigned, every year, since 2000. The award this year has been announced at the Eurosensors XXX conference in Budapest.